.::386 : history repeats itself::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

If I could remember clearly, the very first time I went through a surgery and thus being  hospitalized was 10 years ago. 26 October 2001 to be exact (if I remember it right) and that was a few days after I sat for my PMR examination. It was unplanned. Everything seemed to happen so sudden that I can't really recall every single detail about it. To tell the truth,  despite the fact that my mother was a nurse, I never like hospitals or clinics...what more the idea of being hospitalized. But...who says we will only get/face things that we like. At that point of time, I thought I have become a strong, brave girl. I thought...and I continue to have that thought until then...

And that was the story 10 years ago.

And it was so true that history repeats itself. But, I would never expect that I would go through the same experience again. 19 April 2011 marked another history in my life. Though the experience was slightly different, but it share similarities that I don't wish to share here. Now, I am not sure if the thought or the belief that I have about myself is true or not. I am not sure if I  have grown stronger and tougher as I should or not. What I do now is just to go on with life and face whatever I have to face...with the thought that "hey, you are becoming stronger and tougher each day".

I don't know what to do and how should I live my life without HIM...
HE is my only strength and to HIM I put my trust...

Salam~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care..get well soon :)

Anonymous said...

amrien. y?????? get well soon. :(