.::295 : teristimewa::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

It's almost 23 years that his character existed in my life. And it's within that period that he's been sacrificing his life for me. When I was young, I always feel that he's not as important as Mak's character. I could even say that I obviously love Mak more than him. And if I were to choose between Mak and him, I would definitely choose Mak...there's no doubt about that. But I was wrong. As I reflect on how meaningful his character to my life, I began to realize that having him as the father is as meaningful as having Mak as the mother. They both has greately impact my life but in different ways. I can't even lie about my feelings that I actually love them both...not in similar ways but alike...

When I was younger, I never bother about the past but thinking about it at this age, I felt so touched by all my parents' deeds especially Abah (because it's only recently that I feel so jiwa2 about him ;).Now, I've been thinking how would I repay all their sacrifices to me. Even if not all (I knew it's impossible because it's countless), I wonder how could I make them happy.

So, in conjunction with Father's Day Celebration today, I would want to wish Abah...

Happy Father's Day!!!

I don't know how describe my feelings right now... I can't think of doing it verbally or in written form. The feelings are all mixed up... If only the tears could speak...

But there's two things that I want Abah and Mak to know;

It's really a blessing to have you in my life
&
I am sooooooooooo proud and honoured to have you as my parents

Thanks to Allah!!!

I pray to Allah to always guide me to be an obedient daughter to my parents, to be a daughter that they could proud of and to finally be a reliable child in this life and the life hereafter.....amin....

Salam~

0 comments: