.::294 : tak kenal maka tak cinta::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

It's 2 a.m. now and I am still awake. For some people, it's normal but for me, such a moment rarely happened in my life. The reason is simple. It's because I am not a night person. I usually sleep at 12.00 a.m. (or...maybe earlier if there's nothing good to do..hehe) and will start my day as soon as I performed my Fajr prayer. That's on normal basis la... There were times when I tido balik lepas solat...hehe...

It's been a while since the last time I wrote about self-reflection. So, I kind of feel to write about that tonight :) So, let me start....

Whether we realized it or not, everyday, we must have learned or experienced something new about life. Sometimes, the thing that we learned or experienced is not totally 'new' to us...but it may somehow strengthen or proven what we already knew.

For example is the title of my entry; "tak kenal maka tak cinta". I bet everybody knows what the phrase means...or least have heard about it. But I think, the extent to which one truly understands the phrase depends on how well he or she can relate his or her own experiences to the meaning of the phrase. I also think that the understanding about the meaning of the phrase is greater if one could relate it to many different (i.e. not similar) life experiences. I am not sure how valid my thought is but that's what I feel....huhu

Salam~

1 comments:

akirasuri said...

Salam Rien..

Sehat? Saya harap kamu baek-baek ek..

Kapan mahu berdetingan dengan saya? :D