.::272 : reflection::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

one

I wonder how I can be very excellent in one area and yet be very sengalzzzzzz in other field. Is this what we called individual potentials or multiple intelligences or whatever they call it. This is the moment when I really "learned" what my weakest point is / are (more to be realized...heh)

two

Hmm...this time I think I should take back my words. It seems that everything has turned to be alright. The point that I made about this particular person seems to be no longer valid. Perhaps, I was too emotional at that time that I could easily make such claim about that person. I knew it's not fair for "X" to be judged by me. I've not seen "X" for such a long period so I should not actually come into conclusion that "X" is like such and such only after a few meetings with "X". Now, I am truly happy because my relationship with "X" has turned to normal mode again. No more negative thoughts, no more prejudices. What I knew is that I should learn to love "X" and learn to accept whatever changes that took place during my absence. Afterall, blood is thicker than water eh...

three

If people ever wonder whether or not I'll stop blogging, the answer is "No". But, I may not be an active blogger like I used to be when I was overseas. The situation is different now so as the commitments. Yet, I never thought of stop blogging for I think I have found my theraphy :)

Salam~

0 comments: