.::271 : truth vs reality::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Sometimes in our life, whether we realized it or not, the reality depicts not the truth. At times, we became confused as what's right and what's not especially when we clearly see that the wrong thing has been regarded as acceptable norm in the society. This is when our principle of life is challenged.

If people ever asked me about my principle in life, I don't think I could name one...what more to give them a list. But this doesn't mean that I don't have any principles. As I do things, I knew there are some guidelines that I follow. I admit that sometimes I am lenient...but mind you, there are things that are not tolerable especially when it involves religion.

I knew I should continue learning and internalizing all the Islamic teachings so that whatever comes my way, I could stand still and be firm with my principle. Whatever happens, I should never jeopardize my Deen...that's my aim...insyaAllah :)

Salam~

3 comments:

Elin Zainal said...

Wait.What I understood frm ur previous entry is that u r 2stop blogging,eh? U sound sooo very serious..what's up? >_<

Anonymous said...

salam kak amrien..just to drop by and say I BELIEVE IN YOU..=)...ukhuwah fillah....

rienmiel said...

to miss lin:

hehe...that's just a gimmic...
no worries...
sometimes, i just be too dramatic over things ^_^

to fariena:
thanks sister..
insyaAllah :)