.::269 : stucked::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Oh, adapting is just difficult for me at the moment. My body and my brain just could not tolerate with all the changes that lies in front of me...at least for now. To keep up with changes...indeed it's very stressful for me. As I mentioned before, I think TIME is what I really need now.

I hope that I won't consume too much time in the adatation process for I don't actually have much time to waste.

InsyaAllah, I'll try my best to handle the situation. This time, I can't be pessimist anymore or I'll end up be a dead meat...heh

Salam~

p/s: I missed blogging...very much...but I don't have the capacity to do so as much as I want at the moment. And that's make me sad...a bit ;(

5 comments:

snm | snm said...

time will heal u..insyaAllah :)

dh start class?

rienmiel said...

to kak falin:

insyaAllah..

nx week start klas
last week orientation :)

rienmiel said...

to kak falin:

insyaAllah..

nx week start klas
last week orientation :)

-LyS- said...

hey i miss u! huhu

Far Azmi said...

Don't worry Amrien adapting won't be that hard.. once u're used to rountines, life in IPBA will seem normal again