.::061 : new year with new resolutions::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

This is my first entry for the year of 2008. Not that I'm busy that I didn't update this blog for such a long period of time but I just don't have the mood to write. But today, I feel that this blog should be given some new colours. It must be feeling so sad for being left unattended...hehe.

I guess it's not too late to wish all of you "Happy New Year 2008" though I realized that I was already late for 8 days...hehe. But, I never late to wish you "Happy New Year 1429 Hijrah". Salam Maaf Hijrah everyone!!!

Talking about new year, everybody must have listed all their new resolutions. As for me, I think I would just bring forward the last year's resolutions. Maybe with some additions or alterations here and there...hehe.

Again...Happy New Year!!!

0 comments: