.::023 : a come back::.

ahh...dah lame sgt blog ni ditinggalkan unattended...sian die...
so, in a way to make sure that this blog seperti masih ade owner i.e me, blog ini haruslah di update...

actually, there's a reason for why this blog isn't updated for such a long period...
but today, here i am...giving a new life to this thing...
a come back..maybe...

anyway, there's a lot of things happened around me during my hibernation period...
if only I could report them all...emm...maybe sometime later...if Allah permits...insyaAllah...
but what i'm looking forward at this time, this moment, is this coming summer holiday...
i'll be meeting my family as well as the two newcomer in our not-so-big-but-getting-bigger family...my nephew and my future sister-in-law...insyaAllah...
kinda excited to meet them all...
i think that's all for now...
i hope everything will be the same as they used to be (so that i could blogging more frequently)...insyaAllah...
may Allah gives me the strength and spirit to continue this journey on the right path...always...Amin...

0 comments: