.::365 : kekuatan, sila datang::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Do not ask me why...for I don't have the answer...

Maybe because I could not take it anymore...
Maybe because I am tired of pretending...
Maybe because I can no longer endure the pain...
Maybe...Maybe...
I do not know...really I do!

Maybe I have changed...
Maybe I have realized my mistakes...
Maybe I cannot be the person I thought I could be...
Maybe...Maybe...
I do not know...really I do!

But I did learn may things from this...
I learnt that I should never assume things...
I learnt that I should have avoided things if I knew from the beginning that I could not tolerate with it...or I should learn from the beginning how to tolerate with it...
I learnt that I should not think highly of myself...that people can actually live without me...that I am not that important...
I learnt that I should stop trying hard to please others when they do not actually need that...
and the most important thing is...
I learnt that ALLAH IS THE BEST for He will there for me anytime anywhere...
and He's The Only One who is able to help me...

and for that, I thank You Allah...for this test....
but, seriously..please give me whatever it takes to face this trial...
I beg You...please....

Salam~

0 comments: