.::351 : finally::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

It's been a while since the last time I updated this blog. It's not that I don't want to but I just don't have the chance to do so. But today, despite the work that I should be doing and completing, I squeeze some time to write something here. I think I have enough of facebooking for now because sometimes, there's something that you should not make it public... at least too public to anyone you know to read... Yeah, it's my bad actually to treat fb the same way as I treat my blog... Maybe I should be more careful after this... I guess, that just happened out of desperation...

It's been 3 months now... and working life is tremendously different from student's life... While yes, I have started earning money now... but at the same time, I need to sacrifice a few things in my life... This 3 months has been very challenging for me... physically and mentally.The only thing that makes me happy at the moment is being with the students... I think that's merely because I see them as my brothers and sisters. Actually, I learn a lot from them...especially on how to be a good sister...something that I have yet to become after 17 years...

I actually want to write more and more... I want to express everything that I feel...everything that I reflect on... everything... so that I could feel better... But, maybe some other time...

To tell the truth, being able to write this piece of entry is enough to give me a sense of relief... Fyi, it's not 'teaching' that keeps me going...for I think I'm not a good teacher... But it's the 'feeling' that I have when I talk to the students...try to understand them...care for them... that's priceless... In this sense, I think I now understand why God leads me to this path...alhamdulillah :)

Salam~

0 comments: