.::265 : seperti dulu::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

I just have one more night to spend here in Sydney. Everything will return to normal in just two days. I don't know how to feel. Happy? Of course!! Sad? Who can say no. Hmm....but I guess this is how life should be. Everything that begin should end. None would stay forever except Him. The only hope/wish I have now is to have a wonderful and blessed journey throughout...no matter where I am...what I do...who I am with...insyaAllah :)

"And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present." (93:4)

Salam~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam..

kamu dah nk blk umh yerk,welcome back..sy plak nk tinggalkn umh pergi ke tmpt org utk cari pngalaman baru :)

Anonymous said...

welcome home rien. :)

daging kurban byk lagi nih.. :)

snm | snm said...

rien..x mo sedih2 yek tinggalkan tmpt tu..cheer up girl! dh nak balik dh pun lg beberapa jam jek ni :p