.::046 : kerinduan...merindui...dirindui?::.

This is my family picture which was taken last year (eid 2006).
Standing (from left to right): sister and son (Noorasfahani & Danish Naqib), me (Amrien Hamila), brother (Akmal Hadi), younger brother (Afiq Haikal), sister-in-law (Rohani binti Mahmud).
Sitting (from left to right): brother-in-law & son (Mohd. Akmal Rifani bin Abu Hanifah & Danish Nafis), father (Ma'arop bin Radiman), mother (Maunah binti Hassan), elder brother & son (Amreel Huda & Firman Aimar)
Supposedly, the theme colour for our family was brown, but noticed the two people who were out of theme that day. Actually, my brother did wear brown but in a very dark shade that one could say it is black. So, in order to not make him the only odd person in the family, I decided to also wear black on that day (despite the fact that i don't have brown baju kurung ;P). It was the first time for our family to host radiman & co.'s annual raya gathering and in fact, it was the first raya celebrated at our new house (kembali ke kampung ^^). And, the first raya for nafis, naqib and iman too. This year, we have a new family member - kiki!! Though he may be in this year's family portrait, the photo will still be incomplete without me...hehe...
"It's okay, we'll surely need to take at least one family photo this eidul adha...insyaAllah"

This is my parents picture - abah and mak. Abah is a government pensioner who was just retiring early last year. Mak is a nurse who is looking forward to retire...hehe...She has about 2 years more to go before her retirement. People said I resemble my father more than my mother. Is that so? Maybe!! What I knew and will always remember that these two people have done so much for me. Thanks mak and abah for bring me to this point. Without your tender care and careful attention, I would never achieve what I have achieved right now.
"Honto ni arigato gozaimashita!!"


Hmm...these three little boys are my munchkins that are terribly missed. The twins are my sister's sons (Danish Nafis and Danish Naqib) and the green shirt boy is my elder brother's (Firman Aimar). They were born on the same year...so, there are of the same age. They call me with special name..."nana" (boleh ke? x bleh blah langsung...but it's okay, just for them ^^) Kiki (Darwisy Rifqi) wasn't yet born by the time this picture was taken. He is only 3 months old now.
"Nafis, naqib and iman, nana miss you so much. Take care dear and don't bully kiki okeih!"


This is the picture of my "so-called" best friends. The one in blue scarf is lina (Lina Liana binti Ahmad Adni). She is now doing medicine course at Universitas Andalas, Padang, Indonesia. A doctor-to-be...chewah. The one in light yellow scarf is fadz (Nurul Fadzilah binti Mat Sakam). She is now studying at University of Auckland, New Zealand. Same like me, a teacher-to-be...huhu. And next to her is nita (Norhanita binti Paiman). After completing her diploma at KUIS, Bangi, she is currently working (ceh..bley la minta duit raya nih...huhu). Both lina and nita are my second cousins. We are all stay at the same village...jenneedle village...muahaha...
**not in the picture: nazrah (Nurul Nazrah binti Nazarudin) (You are not left out dear...hehe)
"Guys, this relationship has been so long (14 years) and hope not to be broken no matter what happens"
I heart you!! Muaxx =)

Lastly, introducing my beloved lovely cousin...taty (Nurul Izati binti Sengun). She is currently doing her diploma at POLISAS, Kuantan. She was born a day before me. She was a good companion of mine when I was a small kid i.e. before I start schooling. But, as we grew up, due to certain circumstances like different class, different school, different interests (maybe)...we were not being close like we used to be. She had her own life as I had my own. She had her own circle of friends as I do had my own. She kept her own stories as I kept my own.
However, as time flies, people also change. It was only last year that we started to become close again. We began to mingle with the same circle of friends. We began to share stories. We began to do what we used to do together like during our childhood days. Owh...how I missed those moments!!
"Dear Taty, I love you so much...
You are like a sister to me...
I never want you to be hurt by anyone because if you suffer in pain, I'll suffer too..
Take care dear"


^^this is an entry of a person who is terribly missing those people...is this person being missed too? (soalan gedik)...hmm...not for me to answer...^^