.::362 : graduation::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Okay...enuf of that sad melancholic story... I know it's my blog and thus it's my right to write whatever I like but too much of such stories wouldn't change anything rite...So, it's time for different genre now...huhu...

Em...let's talk about my graduation day...
Yeah, i know2...it's expired already....BUT as long as I haven't got the pictures yet, I could still consider that as fresh, right...haha...like I care..heh~

Actually, nothing much to tell here...
But, after all, I feel really happy that I managed to do it...
Alhamdulillah....praise be to Allah for making this happen...
I really enjoy this 5 and a half year course...the knowledge i gained, the place i've been, the people i met...everything...everything is just awesome....

And as a bonus, being a top scholar for my uni...that is the biggest 'bomb' i think...
You know, I thought that era has ended 8 years ago...
But who knows, Allah still give me the chance to 'be' and 'feel' that...
and I am really grateful for that...especially thinking that my parents would also be happy with that fact...Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal...


But, there's so many things I failed to do during my graduation day...
1st: taking pictures with my beloved parents...wearing that robe...
2nd: having small talk with Pamela and take at least a picture with her...
3rd: spending more time with my beloved friends whom I missed so much...and take pictures with them...
4th: taking pictures with my unimates...
5th: seeing my beloved lecturers, thanking him and her personally and taking pictures with them....

Hmm....basically I am not satisfied with myself...
I don't know why but I think the day turned out being so hectic that I missed doing so many things...
Happy inside but at the same time feel disappointed...
But, that's life....nothing is perfect aite...

Whatever it is, I AM FINALLY AND OFFICIALLY GRADUATED....YEAY!!!!


Salam~

0 comments: